Google+ Organic Gardens Network™: I BELIEVE

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I BELIEVE


There are many places in this world where violence rules over Peace and suffering is more prevalent than Joy. The year 2008 will be pivotal for many.

I BELIEVE Peace Will Prevail.

When we invoke the phrase I BELIEVE, we do more than just make a statement. We send our Intention out into the Universe.

This video is a Pebble in the Pond. If it resonates with you, please watch it a second time and send YOUR Intention out with each I BELIEVE.

Please join your name with others by signing the I BELIEVE Peace Will Prevail petition:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/I-BE...

Together, I BELIEVE we can make a difference.

I BELIEVE that each individual has the power to change the world

I BELIEVE that every Action we take can ripple out farther than we realize

I BELIEVE that ordinary people can do extraordinary things

I BELIEVE that Compassion is stronger than hatred

I BELIEVE that Knowledge is stronger than ignorance

I BELIEVE that Understanding is stronger than fear

I BELIEVE that it is possible to see through another's eyes if you try

I BELIEVE that each of us is connected by our shared Humanity

I BELIEVE that our similarities are more important than our differences

I BELIEVE that all individuals have a right to dignity and respect

I BELIEVE that you should do unto others as you would like others to do unto you

I BELIEVE that Hope is stronger than despair

I BELIEVE that every Random Act of Kindness makes this world a better place

I BELIEVE that while governments make treaties, individuals make Peace

I BELIEVE that it is possible to change the Path you are traveling

I BELIEVE that each individual must make a conscious decision to choose Peace

I BELIEVE that you have to lead by example

I BELIEVE that Peace Will Prevail

I BELIEVE that together, we can Heal the Heart of Humanity

Copyright Christopher B. Buck 27 December 2007

It is a beautiful message! One I feel the world is capable of living up to. (=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...