Do you have some great information on how to set up and plan an organic garden, how to raise backyard chickens, or some great organic gardening tips you’d like to share?
How about some advice on how to grow your own food and be self-sufficient?
Maybe you would like to share some of your organic gardening experiences that have an amusing and relevant gardening anecdote.
You can post those ideas here on Organic Gardens Network™ as a Guest Author.
Please note the following guidelines for acceptance of your post:
- Article must be well written and relevant to organic gardening, homesteading, urban farming, seed saving, gardening tips, permaculture, etc. (we reserve full editorial rights)
- Article should be at least 500 words.
- Please include images, and please be certain you own them or have derivative rights so they can be used on the site and resized as needed.
- No affiliate links please.
- Write a short bio about yourself, and you may include two links back to your own site (it will be show at the end of the post). You may also include your photo or avatar.
Please Contact Us at info@OrganicGardensNetwork.com if you are interested in posting as a Guest Author.
We look forward to hearing from you and featuring your post here on Organic Gardens Network™.