Google+ Organic Gardens Network™: Nature's Pharmacy

Friday, February 6, 2009

Nature's Pharmacy

It is interesting how the shape and color of our fruits and vegetables resemble some of our body parts and the correlated benefits they hold for our health.

Watch this short 3-minute video to learn the relation of our foods to the health of our body parts. It really is amazing how nature provides us with what we need to take care of our health.

I have been without health care here in the U.S. for over 4 years due to the loss of job, and I have not landed a job since that time that offers these benefits. I consider the foods I eat every day to be my health insurance. I have not been sick, nor have I needed to see a doctor for any reason. You cannot beat Mother Nature! (~_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...