- 3 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 carrots, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Handful of pecan nuts for garnish
Use a knife or food processor to chop the cabbage, carrots and apple Julienne style. Throw your sesame seeds in raw or toast them lightly in a frying pan. Toss all of this together.
For the dressing combine the ginger, vinegar and oil and stir with a spoon . Add this to the cabbage, carrots and apples evenly.
Top with more sesame seeds. Salt and pepper to taste and add pecan nuts for a delicious nutty taste.